For my races this first quarter 2009, Condura Run is my best 10K race. I would like to highlight the following good points I personally observed and experienced:
1. The starting pen was big enough to accommodate plenty of runners. The check-in boys were nice and courteous.
2. The marshals were knowledgeable and responsible. They were able to command respect from runners and motorists.
3. The presence of police/traffic enforcers in almost all intersections gave me an assurance that I can run safely in the busy streets of Makati.
4. KM markers and water stations were strategically set-up. The volunteers were jolly and helpful.
5. There was system or good flow of runners in the U-turn point.
6. The route was challenging and exciting especially the Buendia Flyover.
7. The finish line chutes were cleared of obstruction with no long queue of finishers.
8. The certificates and loot bags were immediately handed after the finish line.
Do I need to say more? To Messrs. Concepcion and Mr. Biscocho, congrats for a job well done. Our family truly enjoyed this race.